Strategy tab not updating unrealized gain/loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy tab not updating unrealized gain/loss

I've had this happen several times this week. While running a strategy, the updated P/L shows up properly in the superdom but in the strategies tab of the control center, the unrealized gain/loss seems to freeze. I have to double check the super dom & positions tab & it seems to be working.

This is frustrating. I've attached a few screen shots showing you the example.

Thanks
    Attached Files

Hello Angus7,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X or 8.0.X.0)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Good Morning Eric,

1) NT8.0.13.1 64 bit
      2) Using NT Continuum
      3) I didn't get an error on the screen, nor is there an error in my log history.

I know that the strategy is working by viewing the superdom & trade history as well as running trade performance report often. However it is still frozen on the strategies tab but has taken 2 more trades since. I don't want to shut it off because it is working as intended. I worry that other strategies may be doing the same thing.

Does it have anything to do with running different strategies, on the same instrument, in the same account simultaneously??

Thanks,
      Steve

Comment

Hello Steve,

Thank you for your patience.

As you suggested in your email to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com this could be related to multiple strategies running on the same account and instrument. If this is the case then please refer to the Account tab for the PnL on the account.

For information on Account and Strategy positions please visit the following link: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._account_p.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin