Volumetric Bar type issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volumetric Bar type issue

Hi, i have attached photo of how volume at top in bidxAsk colume gets disappear, we can only see after stretching the chart. kindly resolve the issue. Also CTRL+ scroll up down do not work on volumetric chart.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Normal scale.png
Views:	273
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	1066613Click image for larger version

Name:	Stretched axis.png
Views:	246
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	1066614
    Attached Files

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please provide screenshots which show your entire data series settings (this may take more than one screenshot). To access your data series, right-click on your chart and select 'Data series'.

Comment

Hi,
      Version : 8.0.18.1 (64-bit),
      Data Provider : Esignal and True data,
      No error on screen and log,
      Data series screen shot :

Name:	Screen data.png
Views:	263
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	1066634

Name:	Screen data1.png
Views:	267
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	1066635

Comment

I am unable to recreate this symptom, but I was also unable to test your setup exactly as I do not have access to an Esignal account with the custom NIFTY instrument.

On the chart in your screenshots, does the symptom occur if you reduce the 'ticks per level' to the default setting of 1?

Can you recreate this symptom on a new chart with a built in symbol like ES 09-19?

Comment

Hi,
          I have tried with CQG ( continum connection) ES 09-19 symbol, with tick =1 everything works fine, but as soon as i increase the ticks per level to 5 in ES 09-19, It starts to give same problem of not displaying data at Top of bar with normal scale, also Ctrl + Scroll up down stopped working too. Same as earlier. So the problem is Ticks per level, as soon as i increase the ticks per level it starts to misbehave. Kindly resolve.

Name:	ES ticks5.png
Views:	262
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	1066645Click image for larger version

Name:	Es ticks5 q.png
Views:	255
Size:	736.5 KB
ID:	1066646

Comment

I was able to recreate this symptom. I have forwarded this to the Development Team for review. I'll follow up when I have additional information.

EDIT:

After review, we've confirmed this is a limitation of cell scaling when 'ticks per level' is > 1. No change will be made at this time, however, we realize this behavior could be improved and are tracking this as a feature request.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4183. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-02-2019, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Hello trader9, I just signed up for eSignal data feed and realized that their symbols are not compatible with NT8. BANKNIFTY 1!-NSF
              NIFTY 1!-NSF. I see that you are already using eSignal for NT8. Please could you let me know how you overcame this issue? Problem with inserting the symbol BANKNIFTY 1!-NSF is that the space in the middle makes NT8 to recognize this as two separate symbols.

Comment

Hi,

There where 2 release after the issue has been submitted with volumetric bars, internal tracking number for feature request is SFT-4183 .

still no change. kindly update the status.

Thanks

Comment

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
                  • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
                  • Feasibility
                  • Developer bandwidth
                  • Current projects in the queue
                  • Economics
                  You'll find the tracking numbers provided in the release notes when a feature is implemented.

Comment

Hello Team,

Its been 3 years still this issue has not been solved. I don't know why you guys are not giving importance. Any time crudeoil or Dow moves fast ( volatile ) We need to change Ticks per level and we face this you every time.

I request to take note and solve the Bug.

Internal request No. SFT-4183
                    Last edited by trader9; 11-18-2022, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Hi, Kindly update the status.

Internal request No. SFT-4183

Thanks

Comment

Hello trader9,

Thank you for your reply.

I do not currently have an update to offer on this specific request. As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.​
                        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post Christopher_R  
                        Started by sidlercom80, 10-28-2023, 08:49 AM
                        166 responses
                        0 likes