Looking for a ninja custom script writer$$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a ninja custom script writer$$

Hi I’m looking for somebody that can make a custom ninja script for me, I can pay a reasonable price.
    I need to attach an atm strategy to a trend line, so when price moves through my line the trade is executed with a stop and a first take profit, after that I will manage the trade on my own.

please reach out if you are willing to help a fellow trader out!
    thanks Doug

Douglee, i can help you . may iknow more info. thank you.

Comment

Thank you Emma.
      could you be more specific on what info you would like? I will give you more info below

I trade the NQ futures, I use a software program that I like to use, basically it’s range bars to find over all trend and renko bars to find and entry. (It’s not actually range and renko bars but those are the closest thing to use as an example)

long story short, I use trend line breaks for an entry and use the closest pivot as my stop. Also my software marks pivot points for me.

i want to draw my trend line along the pivot points when the price breaks my line I want to execute the trade I want my stop to be placed at the most recent pivot and I want to take half the position off at break even.

i found a video on YouTube that shows exactly what I’m explaining, it’s a fellow trading live using this automated entry strategy, he uses the same software as I do. Basically I want to copy exactly what he is doing. I’ve tried to reach out to him but have gotten no response, if you think the video will help I can send the link, just let me know, thanks a lot!

Comment

yes, the video will help. i did message you.

Comment

Hello Douglee,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno