Ninjatrader not downloading ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader not downloading ?

Is there a problem updating from the download server ? or is it my end?

Just gets stuck on " Processing "

There are no known universal issues with any aspect of NinjaTrader at the moment. We'll need more information to determine why you're experiencing this symptom.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Does the symptom persist if you restart your PC? Please provide a screenshot of what you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

I am trying to download version 8.0.18. from this link:

Using Google Chrome and explorer.

I put my License ID in and Just gets stuck on " Processing " and doesn't go any further?

Comment

Tried it on another computer and same problem?

Comment

Thanks for clarifying - you're reporting that you cannot verify your license to download NinjaTrader. Try using your email here:

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Comment

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

I tried that and get exactly the same response.
            gets stuck on " Processing "

I'll try again another day ....... not a big problem

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able  
            Started by fiddich, Today, 05:25 PM
            0 responses