Error in Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in Log

I've been trying to set up my Nison Candlestick Scanner (NCS) in Market Analyzer to send an email when an alert triggers. I've got the email set up in Share Service and can successfully send myself a test email. I also have the scanner working properly because alerts pop up in the alert log as they should but the email alerts are not coming through. I'm getting this error in the log: "There was an error while sharing from the Share service GMAIL: "The parameter 'address' cannot be an empty string. Parameter name: address" I'm sure that's something I missed. Where/what is that? TIA.

Hello crazyhorse2393,

Thanks for writing in.

Please send screenshots of your Share Service configuration as well as the 'Share a message' action within your alert configuration to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.
    To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2240466 ATTN: Tyler

I look forward to being of assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi I too have the same error mentioned in this thread. Is there a solution to this already?

Comment

Hello ystan79,

Thanks for posting.

Please double-check that you have the 'To:' and 'Subject:' lines filled out: http://prntscr.com/zzm2u5

If these are blank, this will result in the error mentioned in this thread.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey  
        Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
        16 responses
        0 likes