Add color for Value Area High and Low on Volume Profile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Add color for Value Area High and Low on Volume Profile

Hellow I know we have that option to chose a line style for my order flow volume profile and customize it but in case to make my chart cleaner I don't want to use horizontal lines for my VAH and VAL I would like to have an option to make my VAH and VAL colored like POC on the profile. Would you show me how can I do that or if this option is not available I would love to request feature for Order Flow volume profile to add that. thank you so much in advance for your help.

Just to make sure I understand you request, you would want to see the pink lines in the screenshot below hidden, but have the particular price level of the profile (red box in screenshot) highlighted to denote Volume Area High and Volume Area low?

If I've misunderstood what you're looking for, please elaborate further.

Comment

Yes exactly like the red markup you did I would like to be able to customize it like the golden point of control color and get rid of the extended lines for chart clean up purposes. I know how to get rid of those extended lines but I can't make a VAH and VAL color like POC.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4132. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-03-2019, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Rogers101  
        Started by nightstalker, 05-04-2024, 02:05 PM
        5 responses
        1 like
        Last Post nightstalker