• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I would like to replay the trades I made during the day with a different strategy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like to replay the trades I made during the day with a different strategy

At the end ofthe day I have several buy and sell entry points. I do know how to replay the data.

I would love it if I could replay the data so that it would automatically place the same buys and sells that I made durring that time span with a new ATM selected.

For example I made 2 buy entries at 6:35 and 6:39 and a sell entry at 6:45 using a trailing stop ATM.
    I would like to setup te replay so those same 3 entries would be automatically made using a profit taking exit.

If this were/is avialable I could tweak stops to see what settings worked best for my trading habits.

Thanks,
    Carl

Hello seagraph,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

This functionality is not natively supported by NinjaTrader, but may be possible using a custom NinjaScript strategy.

If you have a programming background, our NinjaScript team may provide you links to samples which would help you write the strategy yourself, or you may check https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services for a list of third parties that would be interested in building this for you. The NinjaScript Support team may be contacted at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com, just be sure to include the word 'NinjaScript' in the subject line so we can make sure your ticket gets to the right person.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Beauregard, Today, 04:36 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Beauregard  
    Started by fx.practic, Today, 04:34 AM
    0 responses
    1 view