Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Applying a template simultaneously to multiple charts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Applying a template simultaneously to multiple charts?

Hi,
    I have around 40 charts open at once. Is there a way to apply a chart template to multiple charts in one go rather than one by one, which is time consuming??
    Regards,
    iq

Hello,
    Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. At this time there is not an option to apply to multiple charts in this manner.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The tracking ID for this request is SFT-2080. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. Our Help Guide Release Notes will also list all new changed or additions to NinjaTrader (Help > Help).

Please let me me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Please add my vote to 2080.

As a clarification if I may, re: apply to multiple charts - I'd like either to be able to select which charts to apply to (not all or one, so maybe a check box against each available chart), or, all charts that are currently using a particular template, or both

Kind regards,

Comment

I've added your vote, brucerobinson

Comment

Originally posted by brucerobinson View Post
          Please add my vote to 2080.

As a clarification if I may, re: apply to multiple charts - I'd like either to be able to select which charts to apply to (not all or one, so maybe a check box against each available chart), or, all charts that are currently using a particular template, or both

Kind regards,
          Please add my vote to these options, as well as add option to choose all tabs in chart windows or specific tabs

Comment

Added, TraderYoda

Comment

This issue has been requested back in 2012 as ID# 1889.Apply template to all charts in current workspace. Obviously add my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by terua9 View Post
                This issue has been requested back in 2012 as ID# 1889.Apply template to all charts in current workspace. Obviously add my vote.
                Hello terua9,

Thank you for your note.

This thread appears to be related to SFT-2080 which requests the ability to apply the same chart template to multiple charts at once. You have mentioned SFT-1889 which requests the ability to apply a custom font (such as larger, change color for more contrast, etc) for the instruments window (found at Control Center > Tools > Instruments). Please clarify which feature request you would like your vote added to and I will respond accordingly.

I look forward to your clarification.
                Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Emily View Post

Hello terua9,

Thank you for your note.

This thread appears to be related to SFT-2080 which requests the ability to apply the same chart template to multiple charts at once. You have mentioned SFT-1889 which requests the ability to apply a custom font (such as larger, change color for more contrast, etc) for the instruments window (found at Control Center > Tools > Instruments). Please clarify which feature request you would like your vote added to and I will respond accordingly.

I look forward to your clarification.
                  Dear Emily.

If you read my post carefully this has relation to a request back in 2012 (11 years ago) when you had a different feature catalog system. Please review #3 (ninjatrader.com)​ or forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/suggestions-and-feedback/suggestions-and-feedback-aa/52444-apply-template-to-entire-workbook?p=512563#post512563

So yes, it is now probably SFT-2080. It was just a highlight of how long ago this simple issue has not been incorporated.

Comment

Hello terua9,

Thank you for the clarification. I did not infer that information from your post and wanted to make sure I was addressing your request appropriately. Your vote has been added to SFT-2080.

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.
                    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by PaulMohn, Today, 03:49 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post PaulMohn  
                    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
                    1 response