Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increase Icon Size

Hello,
    Is there a way to increase the size of the icons for this toolbar indicator?
    The shortcut toolbar was developed in NT7 and this version is the equivalent for NT8. However, instead of doing it in an indicator script, this time it is an add‐on script. This means that once installed, it loads automatically on every chart window you open. No need to add the toolbar on the chart anymore. […]

Hello Newtrader101,

It does not appear the developer of this script provided an input to change the size of the icons.

You may try editing the code and adjusting the height and width of the menuitem or the icon property.

My recommendation would be to contact the original author of the script and request the size of the icons to be changed.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can you tell me how I can adjust the code?

Comment

Hello Newtrader101,

Open source scripts can be opened in the NinjaScript Editor. (New -> NinjaScript Editor)

From a glance the code from 129 to 268 appears to be where NTMenuItems are created. It may be possible to adjust the width and height of these.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Austiner87, Yesterday, 11:24 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post brucerobinson  
        Started by Rogers101, 05-05-2024, 11:30 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes