Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChartDataseries - Indicator settings

Hello,

when one needs to have chart 24/5 or "use instruments..." and using orderflow volumeprofile for equitieis with CME RTH trading hours in the settings then the VAH, VAL and POC from prior day/session is not plotting before CME RTH trading hours. Why? We need to have those levels for trading also outside CME RTH trading hours which makes sense. Of course one can draw it manually to the right of current day but why doesnt it plot to the right on the chart which makes sense for all traders (not only for me) and stops where I drew the red circles to show.

Its interesting that it is plotting the levels from the days before, but not "yesterday" which is very important.

Thank you!
    Tony
    Attached Files
    Last edited by tonynt; 08-15-2019, 09:23 AM. Reason: Add information

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)

Please provide a screenshot of your data series settings as well so I may attempt to replicate what you're reporting.

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. I´m using 8.0.18.1 64-bit

And please see the screenshot with data series settings and you see that its connected.

In the red circles you see the VAH and VAL stopped at session-break. When we are in the CME Index futures RTH trading hours then it will plot the VAH and VAL to the right. But we need it also before for european and pre-market session.

Thank you!
      Tony
      Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3297. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-03-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
          Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.
          Thanks in advance for your patience.
          Why? We need to have those levels for trading also outside CME RTH trading hours which makes sense. Of course one can draw it manually to the right of current day but why doesnt it plot to the right on the chart which makes sense for all traders (not only for me) and stops where I drew the red circles to show.
          Last edited by amekassa32; 08-19-2019, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post bltdavid  
          Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH