Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance issue

Hi,
    If I go to Trade Performance->Display:Analysis and then set Period:Trades why am I not able to view trades by symbol (i.e. a symbol column is needed)?
    To look at Trades I realize that I can go to Trade Performance->Display:Trades but I want to be able to match the trades to points in the equity curve graph.
    Regards,
    iq

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-4189. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Also, as a work-around for the lack of a dedicated instruments column, you could use the filter (funnel icon next to the display drop down) to filter by specific instrument:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gFilterOptions
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 09-03-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Thanks Patrick. That is a useful functionality to have for futures traders who only trade maybe a handful of instruments.
      However I trade multiple active equities during the day and I want to look afterwards at different period equity curves and do some trade analysis using the Analysis screen and I currently can't do that in Ninjatrader.

Comment

Hi Patrick,
        I would like to request this feature as well.
        Please look at the chart displayed below: Trade Performance/Display Trades/ right mouse click on one of the trades/ Select charts.
        It would be beneficial to visualize the developement of the equity curve of the trades displayed in the chart as an indicator.
        Equity curve means REALIZED AND UNREALIZED p/l to reconcile the real volatility in the traded account caused by the displayed instrument.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post elderan
        by elderan

Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes