Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RSI Values different on market analyzer and chart

Hello,

Every since August 12th when the data didn't update correctly, the RSI is off between the market analyser and the chart. I had it perfect before for at least a year. Can someone tell me how I can get the RSI to match in both places? I also downloaded the newest version when the data wasn't updating that day so not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I'm guessing not.

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. For the most part, as long as the indicator and chart settings are the same, both should show the same reporting in both chart.

What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.

(For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

version 8.0.18.1 64-bit

I am using the kinectick eod data. I am looking at stocks. CSCO LOW appl etc. daily data on the charts. RSI 14 3 on close with 256 days . looking at ATRI currently shows 24.9 for RSI on Market analyzer and 27.15 on the chart.

Comment

Hello robl45,

Thanks for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread, ticket number 2245496 and a message 'ATTN Sergey'.

Additionally, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
        Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by robl45 View Post
          version 8.0.18.1 64-bit

I am using the kinectick eod data. I am looking at stocks. CSCO LOW appl etc. daily data on the charts. RSI 14 3 on close with 256 days . looking at ATRI currently shows 24.9 for RSI on Market analyzer and 27.15 on the chart.
          I also downloaded the newest version when the data wasn't updating that day so not sure if that had anything to do with it, but I'm guessing not.
          Last edited by amekassa32; 08-20-2019, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Hello amekassa32,

Thank you for posting.

Could you please confirm, are you having the same happening with your Kinetick- End of Day connection as well as the ATRI and RSI settings?

If so, please follow the same steps in my previous email to send your Log and Trace folder for me to investigate.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving your inquiry.
            Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post alifarahani  
            Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
            3 responses
            0 likes