Backtesting results export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backtesting results export

Hello, when I export backtesting results, Excel doesn't recognize values, more than 1000 as numeric, there are a lot of spaces. If values less, than 1000, than good. What to do? Standart Excel functions do not assist. May be I can set up export settings or somethig like this?

Thanks!

Which display of the Strategy Analyzer are you exporting?

Can you provide a screenshot of the results within NinjaTrader and then what those same results look like when exported?
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

I've exported data from Strategy analyzer-trades. Follow this link to download Excel file:

That values are shown by yellow color. Before this I've replaced '$', but values more than 1000 are not recognized as numeric. I change it manually, but it's not convinient...

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by U0000999 View Post
        I've exported data from Strategy analyzer-trades. Follow this link to download Excel file:

That values are shown by yellow color. Before this I've replaced '$', but values more than 1000 are not recognized as numeric. I change it manually, but it's not convinient...

Thanks

Can you provide a screenshot of the results within NinjaTrader and then what those same results look like when exported?
        Last edited by idelliamek; 08-19-2019, 11:11 AM.

Comment

A screenshot would be helpful.
          • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
          • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elderan
          by elderan

Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes