• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Settings files from an old drive

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Settings files from an old drive

Good evening,

I have managed to corrupt my Windows 10 install on one of my hard drives in a daft attempt to try and dual boot two versions of Windows, making the NinjaTrader 8 instance inaccessible.

Fortunately I have managed to install Windows 10 on a separate drive on the machine and have everything back up and running again, including NinjaTrader 8. The one thing I need however is the settings and workspace data etc. from the other drive. Does anyone know which files I need to copy across to my new drive? Normally I would have simply exported everything and then imported that file into the new NT8 instance, but obviously I cannot do that in this instance.

Any help would be greatly apprecaited,

Thanks,

Tim

So I managed to just copy/paste the files from Documents/Ninjatrader 8 to my new Windows 10 install and after re-entering account details/license everything seems to be running OK.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Steve L, Today, 03:50 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by kherzfeldt6953, Today, 06:11 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes