Superdom Stop Limit Orders Mouse Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superdom Stop Limit Orders Mouse Issue

For Stop Limit orders the Superdom requires the use of the middle mouse button to place Stop limit orders below price for a short and above price for longs. I have set my DOM properties correctly middle mouse button is unchecked but I can still only place limit orders using the middle button not Stop Limit Oders. Has anyone come across this problem before and solved it? I have used other DOMS on Tradestation and TOS and never had this issue before. Any help would be most appreciated

If limit orders are being submitted, this means NinjaTrader is receiving a left mouse button input (not a middle mouse button input). Can you elaborate on what "I have set my DOM properties correctly middle mouse button is unchecked" means exactly?

Does your mouse have third physical button in between the right and left button? Or does it have only a scroll wheel in between the left and right button?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      If limit orders are being submitted, this means NinjaTrader is receiving a left mouse button input (not a middle mouse button input). Can you elaborate on what "I have set my DOM properties correctly middle mouse button is unchecked" means exactly?

Does your mouse have third physical button in between the right and left button? Or does it have only a scroll wheel in between the left and right button?
      I followed instructions sent by your colleague Jermaine to untick the middle mouse button box. My mouse has a scroll wheel in the center at the top

Comment

If you were having a conversation with Jermaine about this exact topic in another forum thread or an email conversation, I suggest you continue speaking with Jermaine as he would have more information that I currently have.

I do not know what "unlock the middle mouse button box" means. Can you tell me where I would find this within NinjaTrader?

Are you pressing downwards on your scroll wheel to initiate the middle mouse button press? If not, can you elaborate on exactly what you're doing when a limit order is being submitted on your SuperDOM?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post trilliantrader  
        Started by mgco4you, Today, 09:46 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred