Wishful Thinking...??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishful Thinking...??

How many here who are addicted to the Strategy Builder who are constantly striving for the perfect strategy wish for the Strategy Builder to have the functionality of the worksheet tabs in Excel..?? I'd be right at home with the Strategy Builder "resembling" Excel... .
    I speak for myself when I say it would make life so much easier to organize the work that I've done.. I find myself always trying to improve a Strategy that I've been working on in the "Builder" adding different indicators, variables, trying different things, etc.. I've gone as far as starting over with a Strategy just so I can organize my data and the Set Tabs themselves.
    I find the Set Tabs in the Conditions and Actions window to be border line user friendly, in that one cannot: Insert a new tab between tabs, Rename tabs, Move tabs where you want them, Color code the tabs, Etc.. Those of you who can already code with C# may or may not think of this as such a big deal.. But those of us who can't like myself do..
    Ninjatrader is a remarkable piece of software, I know alot of hardwork has gone into it.. The best out there no doubt.. I just hope there are more versions to be released in the near future..

I hereby ask for this to be a feature request...

Cheers,
    Last edited by Mykro; 08-28-2019, 01:32 PM.

Hello Mykro,

Thank you for your post.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Mykro,
      Thanks for raising this (again).
      I had also flagged this and other (annoying) limitations of the Strategy Builder.

It would be great, if these obvious things could be fixed.
      NT-Roland

Comment

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2401. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:
        http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by PhillT, Today, 02:16 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post PhillT
        by PhillT

Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM