SuperDOM hotkey to toggle Auto Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDOM hotkey to toggle Auto Center

There is no hotkey setup to toggle on or off the Auto Center option on the Static SuperDOM.
    I want to use Auto Center but when I want to place targets far from center I need to disable Auto Center because it starts to auto center. It would be faster if I can use a hotkey.
    Or you can fix the Static SuperDOM to only Auto Center if the price moves out of bounds on its own and not from being dragged out of view.

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

#NinjaTrader_Tyler - Please add my vote.

#hurleydood - FWIW: I find the same. Where I've ended up is using the Crtl+Shift+C hotkey to centre, instead of using Auto Center, for precisely the reasons/scenario you cite. (in fact, I use a gamepad with separate keys programmed to move my mouse to the center of each of my DOMs and centre them. If I'm in/managing a trade, hitting the appropriate key 'auto-centers' my DOM for me but without the problem you describe or having to fiddle about to turn Auto Center off or position the mouse over the 'C' button on the DOM to centre it. Might not suit your particular circumstances but just some alternative thoughts on cat-skinning).

Comment

Hello hurleydood,

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2386. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jaybedreamin  
        Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes