Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data missing

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any issues with the NT and Rithmic data feed. Intraday data on Globex is missing for first 20 minutes of the open at 17.00 CST. I reloaded all historical data and rebooted NT

Hello,

Thank you for your post. I can confirm I am seeing the same on my end. I have reported to this on our end for our teams to follow up. We will reply here as soon as we have more information.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The CME experienced an outage which caused around 15 minutes delay in the open on Sunday. The exchange has not provided any additional information as to the cause of this outage, but we can confirm that this is unrelated to anything under NinjaTrader's direct control.

Comment

Patrick, wouldn’t the CME outage affect all data vendors ?
        CQG, TT, and Thinkorswim all did not appear to be affected.

Comment

NinjaTrader historical data servers were affected by the exchange outage. If it's possible to backfill the data on our servers it will be done and would occur during the next weekend maintenance period.

Comment

Thank you Patrick

Comment

This is not accurate. I had the platform up and running at the Globex open and all the data was flowing perfectly fine. I had no problem until about 3 1/2 hours after the Globex open when I changed the bar interval from 15 minutes to 5 minute. From that point on I was never able to load the historical data from the Globex open forward. But there was no outage. My other brokers I've had no problem with the data feed tonight. This is solely a ninja trader problem. And it is unacceptable to not have that data until next weekend. This is not a CME problem. If it were then it would be across all platforms, all data feeds, all brokers and that is demonstrably not true. I hope that NinjaTrader takes this seriously and actually fixes the problem and goes so quickly. Unacceptable to sell people a platform and then not supported properly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
              Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby