Error Graficas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error Graficas

Your message translates to "Error Graphics". Can you elaborate on what you're experiencing and how I may assist you today?

Comment

Al abrir NinjaTrader todo va perfecto, se me conecta, me sale la redonda verde etc.

Pero cuando abro una grafica se me queda en blanco y con el texto de cargando todo el rato y nunca se abre.

Comment

Your message translates to:
        When I open NinjaTrader, everything is perfect, it connects me, I get the green round etc.

But when I open a chart it stays blank and with the text loading all the time and it never opens.
        I do see that it appears that you're connected, however, I do not have enough information to see what may be causing this to occur. Does this persist if you restart your PC?

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2265446 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Hola Patrick, una vez hecho lo que me has dicho y darle a mandar me salta un error: "Excepción no controladas: La cadena de entrada no tiene el formato correcto.

Comment

Your message translates to:
            Hello Patrick, once you have done what you have told me and give me to send I skipped an error: "Exception not controlled: The input string does not have the correct format.
            Write in via email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. Include a link this forum post and "2265446 ATTN PatrickG" in the body of the message.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to the email so I may investigate this matter further.
            • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
            • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to the email.
            • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
            Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DynamicTest  
            Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ScottWalsh