Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Completed Trades: is there an indicator/addon that iwll plot a line connecting them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed Trades: is there an indicator/addon that iwll plot a line connecting them?

Hello, I wanted to ask if there was an indicator or addon similar to the one int he screen shot that would plot completed trades?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Newtrader101 View Post
    Hello, I wanted to ask if there was an indicator or addon similar to the one int he screen shot that would plot completed trades?
    What is wrong with the provided defaults?

Comment

When plotting text and markers, I get the attached looking chart. I only want a line connecting the buy and sell.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Newtrader101,

Thanks for posting to the forums.

This trade line appears to be a third party Add-On, and you may be able to find it on the NinjaTrader Ecosystem:

Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I looked in the NT Ecosystem but did not find anything. Do you happen to know the name of the addon that I would look for?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately I am not aware of this particular indicator's name and would recommend reaching out to the source of the picture for further information on the indicator's information.

If you have any further NinjaTrader inquiries we may assist with, don't hesitate to ask.
            Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

When plotting text and markers, I get the attached looking chart. I only want a line connecting the buy and sell.
              Did you actually explore the options? One of them is "Markers only".
              Click image for larger version

Name:	NT8-DataSeriesSettings-MarkersOnly.png
Views:	262
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1070051
              Last edited by koganam; 09-06-2019, 10:37 AM.

Comment

I did explore the options. I see where the marker only option is located. My post is asking how to plot a line between the buy and sells once completed not how to put a marker on the buys and sells.

Comment

I did explore the options. I see where the marker only option is located. My post is asking how to plot a line between the buy and sells once completed not how to put a marker on the buys and sells.
                  You mean that yours does not draw lines like these linking the trades' entry and exit?

Click image for larger version  Name:	NT8-StrategyMarketLinesNoText.jpg Views:	1 Size:	108.3 KB ID:	1070119
                  Last edited by koganam; 09-06-2019, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Correct- My NT8 does not plot those lines. Were your lines generated by a NinjaScript? I see the options for a NinjaScript trade line, (see attached), but I am manually entering in trades.
                    Is there another way in which to achieve the trade lines that you have in your screen shot?
                    Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post r68cervera  
                    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes