Wrong market data form IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wrong market data form IB

Hello, im having problems with market data form IB, i have several candles that clearly are wrong ( 64$ on ES futures) How can i remove the error? this happens only in hourly time frame. Thank you

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 09-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • Does this only occur with ES? Or does it occur with other instruments?
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please provide a screenshot that demonstrates the symptom you're describing:
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

Hello, im using 8.0.18.0 64 bit
      TWS 976.2s
      and the instrument is ES 09-19
      the error occurs only in ES hourly time frame,
      and i did not receive any error nor log error.
      also i reload historical data
      the error bars are from Sep 4 only

thanks

Comment

Does this symptom persist if you use the supported version of TWS (973.2)? Here is a direct link:

http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrad...tion-973-2.exe

Comment

im using osx, is there a way to omit or hide bars?

Comment

NinjaTrader is not supported on any operating system other than Windows, so if you're using NinjaTrader you must necessarily have Windows installed (perhaps on a virtual machine through a service like Parallels). Please clarify - how are you running NinjaTrader on a Mac?

Comment

Im using TWS on osx, there is no osx compatible version for NT8, neither from IB or NT side. and NT8 on win 10. is there a NT feature to hide selected market data

Comment

I am not sure how NinjaTrader is connecting to TWS when it's not located on the Windows installation, however, it seems like you've got it working in some capacity. I would recommend that you install TWS on the Windows machine to see if the symptom persists.

I do not recommend that you 'solve' this by editing historical data as that would be treating the symptom and not the root cause. With that said, here is a link with more information on editing historical data:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
                3 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
                Started by kulwinder73, Today, 10:31 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post kulwinder73