Weekly OHLC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly OHLC

Does Ninja Trader have the Weekly OHLC and the Monthly OHLC similar to the Daily OHLC indicator?
    Thank you.

Hello Trader17,

Thank you for your post.

These indicators are not in the default application, but they are publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:
    Here is a basic guideline of how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. Both these show values from prior week and month. Is there a way to also see current week/month values too?
      Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The link below may be what you are looking for.

Based on CurrentDayOHL indicator. CurrentWeekOHL will draw lines on your chart: Open, High, Low for the given week. You can select on which day the indicator should start calculating from. An example to access the week open value: double currentWeekOpenPrice = CurrentWeekOpen(true,true,true,DayOfWeek.Monday).C urrentWeekOpen[0]; Enjoy

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
        Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Dennis View Post
          Hello,

Thank you for your post.

The link below may be what you are looking for.

Based on CurrentDayOHL indicator. CurrentWeekOHL will draw lines on your chart: Open, High, Low for the given week. You can select on which day the indicator should start calculating from. An example to access the week open value: double currentWeekOpenPrice = CurrentWeekOpen(true,true,true,DayOfWeek.Monday).C urrentWeekOpen[0]; Enjoy

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
          This indicator does not reset at a new week. It only calculates the high and low of the first week you have loaded on the chart.

Comment

Hell fibbee,

Thank you for your post.

Please follow the steps below to send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

Please send them to ATTN: Dennis 2271006
            • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
            • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
            • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
            • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
            7 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post f.saeidi  
            Started by Russ Moreland, Today, 12:54 PM
            1 response
            0 likes