Where is the VWAP Indicator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the VWAP Indicator?

I found where the VWAP Vol Profile is, but where is the VWAP indicator?

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

This indicator is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader doesn't have VWAP as a built-in indicator? Seriously???

Comment

"Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No' "

Hello

Unfortunately I was too fast and clicked "Yes". is this a problem? how can I undo?

thank you
        Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Newtrader101 View Post
          I found where the VWAP Vol Profile is, but where is the VWAP indicator?
          There is no VWAP Volume Profile. There is "Order Flow Volume Profile" which you can find in the Indicators list (of the lifetime NT version). And
          below that there is the "Order Flow VWAP". If that's what you mean.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Laviniu View Post
            "Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No' "

Hello

Unfortunately I was too fast and clicked "Yes". is this a problem? how can I undo?

thank you
            Alex
            I think if you just download and install NT you will have the latest versions again.

Comment

When NT customer service writes that the indicator is publicly available, did that mean for a fee? After buying a lifetime license to NT, now I have to spend more money for such a commonplace indicator as VWAP? This is ridiculous. Tell me if I'm wrong.

Comment

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry for the confusion, it is our practice to often refer to links as publicly available if they are linked in general for compliance reasons. No indicators found on the Ecosystem's User section require a fee, though if found via vendor, these parties do often charge a fee for their addons.

The current VWAP for NinjaTrader is a part of the Order Flow suite of indicators included with lifetime membership. For the VWAP right click on the Chart > Indicators > Scroll to the Os to the see the Order flow indicators.

See the below section of our help guide for more on the Order Flow + Premium features.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._flow_plus.htm

Let us know if we may assist further.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This is a nightmare. Why would you all remove the basic vwap indicator from the ecoshare community ??? So now in order to use the vwap we have to use the order flow vwap indicator ?? This is insane

Comment

I dont even have Order Flow VWAP, much less regular old VWAP and I paid for lifetime

Comment

You can buy it from the EcoSystem though

Comment

Originally posted by ezrollin View Post
                        I dont even have Order Flow VWAP, much less regular old VWAP and I paid for lifetime
                        If you have a lifetime license key entered into the platform, then you have access to the Order Flow VWAP tool. Here is a link with more information:If you've confirmed your lifetime license key is entered in the Control Center > Help > License window but still cannot access this tool, please reach out to us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

Comment

I see now, it is a Drawing Tool, not an indicator.
                          I feel bad I sent a screenshot email

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_EricB View Post

This indicator is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:

Note To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.
                            This seems to no longer be available, Can we please finally get a VWAP indicator as a default indicator in NinjaTrader?

Comment

Hello,

The VWAP that is part of the Order Flow + add on remains the only version of the indicator within the platform by default. If you'd like to add this to your plan you can reference the link below:

Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by algospoke, Today, 06:40 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post algospoke  
                              Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes