Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart Trader

Hello people, could someone tell me how to repair this and that it does not happen again?

Check out this video on Streamable using your phone, tablet or desktop.

Hello ElMagoR, thanks for your post.

It looks like either Windows or a custom addon is changing the behavior of the Chart Trader panel. Does this happen on a blank chart with no template applied?

I look forward to hearing from you.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post

It looks like either Windows or a custom addon is changing the behavior of the Chart Trader panel. Does this happen on a blank chart with no template applied?

It always happens even on other windows.

Comment

basically I can't click to change account or atm

Comment

Hello ElMagoR, Thanks for your reply.

Please check the Log tab of your Control Center and report any errors you see there if there are any. If you open up a new workspace does this still happen? Please also ensure you are running the latest version of NinjaTrader. You can check from Help>About. If you are not on version Release 7.0.1000.40 please update by running the installer from this link, ensure NijaTrader is closed:
          NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello ElMagoR, Thanks for your reply.

Please check the Log tab of your Control Center and report any errors you see there if there are any. If you open up a new workspace does this still happen? Please also ensure you are running the latest version of NinjaTrader. You can check from Help>About. If you are not on version Release 7.0.1000.40 please update by running the installer from this link, ensure NijaTrader is closed:
            NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

8.0.18.1 64-bit version Regular License type on windows 10 pro intel with nvidia. , and when I close and then open it works fine until i refresh the graph and breaks again. and we have no error in the log.
            Last edited by ElMagoR; 09-17-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Hello ElMagoR,

I did not see in this thread, were you able to test this with a blank chart without using any templates or custom AddOns? A custom AddOn could affect the behavior of the Chart Trader panel, so testing with a new chart without templates can help determine if an AddOn is causing the behavior.

Did this issue start occuring at a certain point?

Please also let us know if you see this behavior in a clean environment if testing with a new chart with no templates still shows these issues.

Clean environment test:

Creating a clean environment can be done by following the steps below:
              1. Close NinjaTrader 8, and rename the "NinjaTrader 8" folder in My Documents to something like: "NinjaTrader 8 OLD"
              2. Uninstall NinjaTrader from the Windows Control Panel and reinstall using the installer from http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
              3. Open a new chart with Chart Trader, and test for issues.
              If you ever need to switch back to your original platform, you may do so by closing NinjaTrader and swapping the platform folder names.

For example, Close NinjaTrader and rename the new "NinjaTrader 8" folder to "NinjaTrader 8 NEW" and the "NinjaTrader 8 OLD" folder to "NinjaTrader 8." Then restart the platform. Simply put: NinjaTrader 8 will always load the "NinjaTrader 8" folder in My Documents.

We look forward to your reply.
              JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post arvidvanstaey  
              Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
              16 responses