• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja for MAC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheOneThatsTheOne
    replied
    They already lost massive ground to the top tiers of the biz, so what could they loose more?!

Leave a comment:

• NT-Roland
    replied
    Originally posted by lexusfood View Post
    Honestly I hope they NEVER support mac. The reason why the platform is so good is because they only focus on one platform and can release updates every couple of months because they are not supporting multiple versions. For the same reason I hope they never have a mobile app. That's for your broker to do, not to be doing technical analysis from a mobile app.

Keep the platform on one platform, and since its on .net already, keep it windows based. Let's face it - if trading makes you money, you will just run vmware and ninjatrader. I've done it before, its simple, it works and it takes you a lot less effort than it would take NinjaTrader to create a mac version.

Don't support multiple platform's ninjatrader, keep doing what your doing.
    I couldn't agree more. The list of suggestions for potential improvements in CURRENT environment is more than long enough. Developers can't fight all fights at the same time AND keep up with the pace of the market.

Leave a comment:

• TheOneThatsTheOne
    replied
    Yeah, well same here. A native OSX App in 2019 might be very late though still state of the art as parallels, wine or virtual machines are definitely no more than a bad and messy workaround...

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    I've added all new votes for SFT-230

I will no longer be updating this post with new vote confirmations, but please know that your vote has been counted if you've commented here.

Leave a comment:

• roblogic
    replied
    My vote too for a native Mac Os NT8

Leave a comment:

• skyland
    replied
    Yes it would be nice if NT8 was available on MAC. Interactive Brokers now works on MAC and makes a nice combo. Please put my vote in as well

Leave a comment:

• User1104
    replied
    Originally posted by sidviciousX View Post
    YES for MAC. my god, why hasn't that been done............?.............
    I would only assume it's because this thread was created in 05-08-2018, and there are only a handful of votes. Not that many...

Leave a comment:

• daniken
    replied
    Add me to the list please, I need install NT8 in my Mac.

Leave a comment:

• lexusfood
    replied
    Honestly I hope they NEVER support mac. The reason why the platform is so good is because they only focus on one platform and can release updates every couple of months because they are not supporting multiple versions. For the same reason I hope they never have a mobile app. That's for your broker to do, not to be doing technical analysis from a mobile app.

Keep the platform on one platform, and since its on .net already, keep it windows based. Let's face it - if trading makes you money, you will just run vmware and ninjatrader. I've done it before, its simple, it works and it takes you a lot less effort than it would take NinjaTrader to create a mac version.

Don't support multiple platform's ninjatrader, keep doing what your doing.

Leave a comment:

• Carlos Garcia
    replied
    Please, add my vote for a native Mac version. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• amzounslide
    replied
    Not natively. You can run bootcamp or parallels and then run NT. I use a MAC for trading NADEX and the APEX scanners, but I have a PC that I use just for running NT.

Here is the Ninjatrader forum thread on running NT on a MAC: Mac and Ninja trader - NinjaTrader Support Forumhttp://www.ninjatrader.com/support/forum/showthread.php?t=37271 190

Hope this helps!!!

Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
    Last edited by amzounslide; 05-14-2019, 05:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• martibergoglio
    replied
    Add me to the list! PLEASE PLASE PLASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Leave a comment:

• wildwex
    replied
    Please add my name to NinjaTrader for MAC as well. I run MAC exclusively and while Parallels for windows works, it has challenges and pain points. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Juan Fernando
    replied
    Please consider creating a Ninjatrader for MAC soon or I will be forced to leave a Ninjatrader.
    I do not want to have to use Paralells Nor of course have to use Windows.
    We buy Mac because we do not want to have Windows, it's crazy.
    Ninjatrader is my favorite, but I will be forced to quit and there is no solution soon.

Leave a comment:

• athein
    replied
    Yes for a Macosx version RE: SFT-230. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by rontronimous, Yesterday, 05:55 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post rontronimous  
Started by bcgeek, Yesterday, 03:43 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post bcgeek