Collapse

Please post correct download. Version 18.0.18.1 is the same as Version 8.0.17.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please post correct download. Version 18.0.18.1 is the same as Version 8.0.17.2

I just downloaded version 8.0.18.1 when I got to the download page. It identifies itself as version 8.0.17.2. I did a binary file compare, and it is true that the installation files are exactly the same. Was there an intentional reversion and rename from version 8.0.18.0? Regardless please post a file which identifies itself in a manner that matches the description of the download.

I named it when I downloaded it (red arrows): the file identifies itself as that to which the yellow arrow points.
    Attached Files

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This was an oversight with updating this page today and will be resolved shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by koganam View Post
      I just downloaded version 8.0.18.1 when I got to the download page. It identifies itself as version 8.0.17.2. I did a binary file compare, and it is true that the installation files are exactly the same. Was there an intentional reversion and rename from version 8.0.18.0? Regardless please post a file which identifies itself in a manner that matches the description of the download.

I named it when I downloaded it (red arrows): the file identifies itself as that to which the yellow arrow points.
      Hi koganam apologies off topic but... you seem to be well versed in the NT forum what are your thoughts on my recent post? Granted it was in the nt7 forum but hey would like to read your insights.
      TIA
      https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...oid-apps/page2

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke  
      Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
      3 responses