Price Change Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price Change Chart

Is there a way to look at a price change chart? Or has anyone written the PriceChange for BarTypes. I'm open to 3rd party add-ons. I'm just not sure how to write it myself.

Just to clarify, I'm looking for a chart that creates a new bar every x amount of up/down ticks. Renko/Range charts don't do the job because it requires that the following close can't equal the previous open.
    Last edited by Lumbeezl; 05-12-2018, 02:29 PM.

Hello Lumbeezl,

I'm not aware of a version for NinjaTrader 8 but I was able to locate a version for NinjaTrader 7.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of an NT8 version or would like to convert this as a convenience to you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I'm also looking for this. Can someone share if it's available for NT8? Thanks!

Comment

Hello muchacha,

Thanks for your notes.

I am not aware of a NinjaTrader 8 version of this bar type.

You could consider browsing the Ecosystem User App Share linked below for a possible solution.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on this topic.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by thread, Today, 11:58 PM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post thread
        by thread

Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM