Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fjrivera
    replied
    "Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results"

pfffffff

I will rename my database and I'll keep you posted.

Life lesson #895754: NEVER UPDATE NINJATRADER WITHOUT CHECKING FIRST THE FORUM FOR ALREADY REPORTED ERRORS IN THE UPDATE!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    The symptom of Order Flow VWAP not obeying trading hours is known and being tracked as 14043. A fix will be implemented in an upcoming release of the platform.

The error you're receiving in 8.0.18.1 is a direct result of downgrading. To work around that symptom you'll need to rename your database:
    • Shutdown NinjaTrader and Go to the Start Menu
    • Select My Documents--> NinjaTrader 8--> DB--> NinjaTrader.SDF.
    • Right click on NinjaTrader.SDF and select "Rename." *Name it "OLDNinjaTrader.SDF."
    • Then restart the software and NinjaTrader will create a fresh database file to use
    • Unfortunately the following items stored in the old database will be lost - Trading Hours templates, Instrument Lists / Custom Instruments, historical trade execution data, saved Strategy Analyzer backtest results

Leave a comment:

• fjrivera
    started a topic 8.0.19 Wrong Instrument's Trading hours

8.0.19 Wrong Instrument's Trading hours

Hi

Last weekend I installed the latest version of NT 8.0.19 and to my surprise the trading hours of the VWAP indicator wasn't working nor responding to any change.
    I immediately uninstall it and I install NT 8.0.18.1 seeing that the problem was solved. Now I have a huge window that pop ups when I initiate NT telling my that my database has to be read by a newer version. What implications bring this?

Regards,

F

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post jaybedreamin  
Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
6 responses
0 likes