Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Is there a way how to change opacity for text of Risk-Reward drawing tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Thank you,
    emuns

Hello emuns,

Thanks for your post.

The text will match the associated lines color and opacity, both of which can be changed. The text color/opacity cannot be changed separately from the line. The text size/font is related to the chart properties text size/font.

To change the color/opacity of the line/text, draw a risk-reward and double left click on the drawing to open the drawing properties window. In the properties, expand each line/text to change and set the color, opacity and (line width/dashstyle) desired. Click Ok to see the results.

You can create a new default once you have change the colors/opacity as desired by clicking on "template" when you have the drawing properties open, click "Save as default". Alternately you can created multiple templates that can applied as needed, when needed.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Paul,

thank you for your post. Unfortunately it didn´t help to solve my problem. Sometimes I can´t see SL value when setting it, because there is some another text overlaying. Maximum opacity is 100, changing of z-order doesn´t help too… Do you have any solution?

My solution would be to set value of my risk by default in advance (my risk is always the same value) and than just "say" if it is for long or short position. Use some hot key for long, some another for short. So there would be just one click on a chart. Which would be much easier and quicker to use.

Thank you,
      emuns

Comment

Hello emuns,

Thanks for your reply.

I have no solution to offer for the stated condition of, "Sometimes I can´t see SL value when setting it, because there is some another text overlaying." other than to scroll the bars to the left, away from the text.

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post sarafuenonly123  
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes