Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help..!! Chart Trader says I'm in a live trade.. But I'm not..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help..!! Chart Trader says I'm in a live trade.. But I'm not..

Hello,

This is the 2nd time this has happened.. I go to trade only to find out I'm not in a live trade but in the simulator.. Chart Trader says I'm live but I'm not, I'm in the simulator!!..
    This is costing me money..!!!
    I need to talk with someone about this..NOW..!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael Rotunno_ In a Open Trade_ 10 01 19_ .jpg
Views:	336
Size:	215.3 KB
ID:	1072901

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Phone: 312.423.2234
    • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Your screenshot shows no live orders or position in Chart Trader and shows no unrealized PnL for your live account implying that there is no open position.

I do see unrealized PnL displayed for your Sim101 account. This implies that you have an open position in the Sim101 account.

Can you clarify where in this screenshot we can see you're in a position, or what position you believe you're currently in?

What does the Positions tab of the Control Center display?

Comment

Patrick,

In the Chart Trader I have the option to choose between my SIM101 account and my Phillip Capital account. In the image I have my Phillip Captital Account chosen It has my name listed as you can see.. How else do you switch between accounts..? You are either in your SIM101 account or your in your live account.. The only place to choose this is within the Chart Trader.. Correct..? Or am I missing something....
      When I use the ATM the live account works.. The strategy I'm using in the image is configured using ExitLongs and ExitShorts instead if Targets and Stops therefore I'm not using the ATM.. In my opinion this has something to do with the probelm...

Can someone from tech support call me on my phone.. It would make things alot easier to explain.. Please..

Michael

Comment

We do not have an inbound phone number, however, we're happy to call when requested. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2294902 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Patrick,

I replied to your email and sent my phone number and the time to call..! I'll resend it again with the log and trace files...

Michael

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
          7 responses
          0 likes