Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help... No Realtime Data this Morning..

Hello,

Fired up the computer this morning only to find there was no market data coming into my computer... What do I do..?

Thank You
    Michael

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 12-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

• What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
      8.0.19.0 64 bit
      • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
      The lower left corner green dot says my name. "Mikes"
      • What instrument (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 12-19, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
      MES 12-19
      • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
      1 MIN​​​​​​​
      • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
      No Error Msg...​​​​​​​

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
        • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
        • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
        • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2299376 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Patrick,

I am now recieving an error Msg. and the data connection isn't resolved.. Data starts and then quits.. See the attachment..

Thanks Michael

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ninjatrader Error Msg.jpg
Views:	228
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	1073559

Comment

You're having an ongoing conversation with my colleague Chris in ticket #2300107. Please continue the conversation there so we can be sure to keep troubleshooting organized and concise.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
            117 responses
            1 like
            Last Post jculp
            by jculp

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes