MACD Alert on a UniRenko Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MACD Alert on a UniRenko Chart

I have set up a successful alert on a one minuet chart where the MACD lines cross, however, when I tried this on a UniRenko chart I do not get alerts. Is there anything different that I need to do so that I get MACD alerts on a UniRenko?

Hello rwilliam,

Thanks for your post.

Are you referring to alerts that you have set up with an indicator you have programmed, or are you referring to configuring chart alerts for MACD cross overs?

Can you attach a screenshot of the alert or upload a NinjaScript export of what you have attempted?

Exporting NinjaScripts - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...tAsSourceFiles

Attaching a Screenshot

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool. Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image.

Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment. Click here for detailed instruction

I look forward to your reply.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chart Alerts for MACD cross overs. I have successfully configured them in the 60 sec NQ 12-19 chart but cannot seem to get it configured in a UniRenko chart. Attached are screenshots of my alerts in the UniRenko chart.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello rwilliam,

Thanks for your message. I have moved this thread to our Platform Technical Support forum as the inquiry does not have to do with developing an indicator.

The conditions that you have configured properly check the indicator plots to see if a crossover condition occurs. I suggest checking the following:

1. Test the conditions by themselves (Ensure that you are not checking If All for your Alert conditions)
        2. Test with ReArm Type set to On Bar Close
        3. Ensure the Alert is enabled

I have attached some screenshots to further demonstrate.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
        Attached Files
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        2 responses