Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Gianni78bari,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not aware of another version coded but there may be. You are welcome to search the available public/free indicators in the ecosystem here: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/ Note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

You may also want to look for paid versions as well.

If you would like the indicator created for you an alternative is to hire a 3rd party programmer and we can provide links to such providers.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I stumbled accross this indicator on NT7. Wondering if it was ever converted to NT8? This looks like exactly what I need.
      There're couple of indicators that allow to plot spreads. However, all of them have severe limitations as to number of legs and mathematical complexity of expressions one can input. As none of them really suit my needs I decided to develop a new indicator from scratch that would overcome these shortcomings. The indicator I've developed …

Comment

Hello Splex,

Thanks for your post.

We cannot convert that indicator because the source code was not provided, the indicator is compiled and its code is obfuscated to prevent accessing/changing/reading.

If you wish to pursue this for NinjaTrader8, you might try checking with the indicator author to see if they can provide an NT8 version. Alternately, you could enlist a 3rd party programmer to provide the indicator for your specific needs. If this is of interest, we can provide a link to 3rd party programming.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
        14 responses
        0 likes