• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT 8 stuck on opening

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT 8 stuck on opening

Well, this is embarrassing. Apparently, I have so many workspaces active that, when I start my computer and try to open NT8, I get that damned rotating circle that shows that the program is loading...and loading...and loading...and it never freaking stops rotating. Basically, I guess the program has frozen. I've tried this a few times, restarting my computer each time, but I can never seem to get beyond the rotating circle. Can someone please tell me how to start the program without trying to open those dozen or more workspaces that I have currently active?

Thanks,
    Tasuki

Just figured it out...posting in case anyone else runs into this problem. Looks like all I had to do was to move the workspaces from c:/Documents/Ninjatrader 8/Workspaces to some other folder (I just created one on the desktop). NT 8 opened no problem.

I guess this is a warning to anyone who has too many workspaces (like me :}...
    Tasuki

Comment

Hello Tasuki,

I'm glad you were able to work out launching without a saved workspace.

Below is a link to a forum post with helpful tips about improving performance.
      https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...961#post532961
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Rednael90, Today, 07:22 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Rednael90  
      Started by dadarara, Today, 02:42 AM
      0 responses