Spread Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spread Charts

Can I plot the exchnage traded spreads on Ninja. If that is not possible can I create a spread chart by choosing individual legs and then develop strategies on this spread chart ?

Hello siniaglobal, thanks for your post.

We have a spread indicator here:

This is a conversion of the Spread Indicator with Candlesticks. Please contact the original author for any questions or comments.

Please let me know if you have any questions on that.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. When Iam trying to import it in Ninja Trade 8 64 bit it given an error that some of the ninja scripts have an error which need to be rectified. I just downloaded the ninja 8 and did not write any script. It has the built in scrips that are showing the error in the line "string result = await Core.Globals.ExchangeFacebookTokenAsync(oauth_toke n);" error code CSO117.
      Please advice.

Comment

Hi siniaglobal, thanks for your reply.

This means the old Facebook share service file is still in your platform. Please go to Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\ShareServices and delete the "Facebook.cs" file. Also, make sure you are on the latest version by closing NinjaTrader and running the latest installer from here:

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you, its working now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post i019945nj  
          Started by ruudawakening, Today, 12:58 AM