Drawing tool - Rectangle - expand horizontally, instead of only corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing tool - Rectangle - expand horizontally, instead of only corners

by default, rectangles can only be extended if you put cursor on the corner:

Click image for larger version  Name:	jqruYGr.png Views:	5 Size:	3.1 KB ID:	1074463
    But it's quite hard to extend it horizontaly (because when doing that from corner, and then start moving the mouse to the right to slide the rectangle end horisontally, you might (high chance) up/down go that exact Y location while moving the mouse. Try yourself and you will see how IMPOSSIBLE is that.
    So, please add enchancement to have the horizontal/vertical points in the centers, like this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	XDqdgYr.png Views:	5 Size:	2.6 KB ID:	1074464
    so we can slide Horizontally and vertically without a hassle.
    Last edited by ttodua; 10-15-2019, 04:02 AM.

Please add my vote. It's Development 101 kindergarten stuff really, as is so much of what ends up having to be posted on this Board

Comment

Bruce, nice to hear that!
      I've opened plenty of feature requests of really simple things, but unfortunately NT uses incorrect management to choose the needed features by the amount of votes.
      Most feature requests shouldnt need to have "votes" measurement at all, because, (like this topic) is a thing that apparently needs to be fixed, without any votes at all.. but unfortuantely we have to "vote" and wait for years. moreove, from my about 30 simple feature requests, none have been developed till date.
      I'm just posting.

Comment

Hello TazoTodua and brucerobinson,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I've added votes for each of you to an existing feature request that covers this, SFT-3602.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

While all feature requests will be considered by our development team, many factors aside from user interest impact whether a feature request will make it into the platform. Time to implement, user impact, overlap with existing features, limitations of technology, complexity to implement, cost, and impact on other aspects of the program, to name a few. Also, the sheer volume of requests we receive mean that not all requests will be implemented.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
        Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Mindset, 05-06-2023, 09:03 PM
        9 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ender_wiggum  
        Started by Mizzouman1, Today, 07:35 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes