Brent not updating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brent not updating

Currently I cannot get a brent crude chart to update in real time. When reloading all historical data it updates to the second, but will not real time update after that. I am running AMP/CQG/NINJA8 and I have confirmed I am subscribed to the data. Are there specific settings for the instrument list?

I used to watch this instrument and it was listed as BRN, same broker, same datafeed, but now it will not list at all unless I put just B . Also, under the instrument pic attached it has nothing listed in Ninjatrader? Again I am running AMP/CQG, is there some settings I need to change in the Instrument list? The exchange is properly listed as ICE
    Last edited by TonyParisi; 10-16-2019, 08:15 AM.

Hello TonyParisi,

Thank you for your post.

I've already replied to this via email, but from your screenshots it looks like you're missing the BRN instrument in your Instrument database.

Resetting your instruments should resolve this item.

To reset your instruments, please take the steps below.
    1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
    2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
    3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
    4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I have done the steps you have listed to no avail. I have also reset all instruments and I have removed the BRN stock as you have listed to no avail. Brent will only update when I right click on the chart and click reload all historical data in which case it updates to the second but will not real time update.

Comment

Any possible fixes???

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jclose
        by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM