Missing Data Current Day 28 Oct 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Data Current Day 28 Oct 2019

Hi Support, When I connect my data finishes at 1409 AEST (Australian eastern standard time) and starts again with the live data feed.. I have been connecting to Servers 2 and 3, as well as deleting all historical data from the data base including the cache. When the data reloads it stops at 1409, and starts with the current live data feed.
    Is there a problem with the historical database servers ? This does happen often but i can usually connect to one of the servers which has the correct data, i have tried servers 2 and 3 but I can not get to server 1.
    Please help as naturally I can not trade with missing the last 3 hours of data.
    Cheers
    Troy
    8.0.18.1 64-bit-
    FXCM is the connection
    28/10/2019 4:58:43 PM Connection Using HDS (hds-us-nt-002.ninjatrader.com/31655)
    28/10/2019 4:56:53 PM Connection Using HDS (hds-us-nt-003.ninjatrader.com/31655)

I am not having this trouble with my futures data everything is all good. Only Forex data is having the issue.

Comment

Hello fxflyer,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
      Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
      Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Marco, Thanks for looking into this I have sent the email. I have also attached the files here just in case.

Comment

Hello,

I'm having the same problem and been having an issue with missing data and gaps for almost 2 month, problem is not yet resolved but has been getting worse. It's impossible to do anything like this, I'm giving as much detailed info as I can to support and I hope this is fixed.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I removed your log and trace files from the forums as they contain personally sensitive information and would only advise sending them directly to Platform Support in the future.

We are currently looking into this issue, and will follow up as we have more information.

RMachado, I would advise the same as my post above and send your log and trace files in so we can look further into this.

Thanks for your patience.

Comment

Hello,

I have sent this to Patrick of NT support and am waiting for a reply. From the post I have been seeing this has been going on for a while and this is not counting personal contacts.

Comment

I got the same problem here, missing data today 28 october 2019...

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your patience.

The Historical data servers are currently recording as expected. Regarding the missing data, the next weekend maintenance should backfill this data. You can also send a message to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader.com with "ATTN: Marco" in the subject line, and I will provide you a zip file of the missing historical data from today which you can manually import to the Documents/ NinjaTrader 8/ db/ minute/ (specific instrument) folder.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Hello,

This solves absolutely nothing I had this answer almost 2 months ago and these gaps on data keep happening (this is a bug on the platform). I would like to alert trader (and unfortunately only a few will view this) that bars might go missing on your charts without you noticing (be careful). Like I said you cannot keep giving the blind eye to this and keep dismissing it. This is peoples money we are talking about.
                    I would appreciate if you didn't delete this post.

Comment

Hello RMachado,

Thank you for your reply.

My name is Sergey and I am Level 1 Lead Hand, responding on behalf of Marco. Earlier last night the NinjaTrader Historical Data Servers for Forex suffered a brief lapse of functionality and stopped recording Historical Data. This is why you are seeing gaps within this data, it is not a bug within the platform. We are working on getting this missing data back-filled by this weekend. After it is back-filled, please restart and reconnect and you will see all of the data.

If you are experiencing anything other than the missing data from last night, I am happy to take a look into it from a personal basis. If you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a message 'ATTN Sergey'.

Additionally, please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
                      • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
                      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
                      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
                      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
                      Sergey S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Sergey,

I appreciate your attention, Patrick is locking in to it but it doesn't look promising.
                        I will keep you informed of the results.

Regards,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by maybeimnotrader, Today, 05:46 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post maybeimnotrader  
                        Started by quantismo, Today, 05:13 PM
                        0 responses
                        0 likes