Level II stock data from Interactive Brokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level II stock data from Interactive Brokers

Hello, I have ninja connected to IB. I have a level 2 data purchased ( I can see level 2 and market depth in TWS), however - in superdom, I can see only actual bid and ask and nothing else. (For example ticker AAPl)..When I try to change it in properties - market depth -> true -> it does not allow me and automatically changes it back to false. Can you help me please?
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-07-2019, 03:40 PM.

I separated your post into a new thread as the post was about 10 years old and unrelated to your symptom as you're using a different data feed.

Stock level II data cannot be shown in the SuperDOM window. If you want to view level II stock data in NinjaTrader, please use the Level II window. Here is a link with more information about the Level II window

Comment

Hello, thank you for your answer - O opened level 2 - but still nothing. I tried AAPL ticker...In TWS I can see waiting orders on bid and ask, but level 2 on Ninjatrader is empty. It just shows in top column -> current Ask, current Bid, Last price and Net change...nothing else, everything else is blank?

Comment

I suspect you do not have the correct exchange enabled for level II data in your Interactive Brokers subscriptions. Please see this similar thread where I discussed this same symptom with another user:

Hello, I used to be able to obtain up to six months of historical data on common US equities (MU, AMD, ROKU, AAPL, etc) in NinjaTrader 8 with the Kinetick data stream. For the last few days I have noticed that I can no longer obtain tick-level data on these instruments. The most tick-level data I can get is the last five

Switch to your NinjaTrader Control Center log tab. Is there any messages regarding loading data? If so, please quote the entire message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        7 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH