NT8 reverted back to fresh instal on start up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 reverted back to fresh instal on start up

Not sure what cheapened. My workspace does not load on start up like it always has. The color changes and templates I made are all gone and my IB login info is all gone out of nowhere. I do have a backup but wondering why this happened and if there is another fix as my backup is 6 months old.

If the problem was just missing workspaces you could use the workspace recovery tool, however, based on what you're reporting, it sounds like this is effectively a completely new installation of NinjaTrader. I wouldn't be able to speculate as to how or why this occurred without additional information. This is a good lesson on why creating backups whenever you make major changes is a good habit to have.

Here is a link with more information about the built in backup and restore tool:With that said, there is a chance the files are still on your PC somewhere which would allow us to restore without having to use your older backup. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Suppor
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2328624 ATTN PatrickG
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-07-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by guillembm, Yesterday, 11:25 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post guillembm  
    Started by junkone, 04-21-2024, 07:17 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jeronymite