Ichimoku Scanner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ichimoku Scanner

Thanks. Added a bunch of stocks, so pretty much set with respect to charts. I was trying to create a scanner but couldn't figure out the best way to do it in Market Analyzer, Alerts or Strategy Builder.

Why is it that NT doesn't have Ichimoku as a built-in indicator? It's a pretty well-known indicator provided by many platforms. Are there any plans to add it in the future?

Anyway, so I'm not much of a coder/programmer, & I, more or less dread the idea of coding, if it can be avoided. I've attached a screenshot of my present scanner for reference, which is in MLQ4; it's an on-call alert, which when called on, it checks & throws up an alert/list of stocks whose current or the previous 15-minute candle bears the highest high (or the lowest low) amongst the last 9 (including current candle) 15-minute candles, & the current price is above (or below) 26-period-lines of Ichimoku on 15-minute chart, 1-hour chart & Daily chart.

Last edited by sine8181; 06-01-2018, 04:02 PM.

Hello sine8181,

Thank you for your post.

I would not have any details on why or if we will ever add the Ichimoku indicator.

If you have an Ichimoku indicator in NinjaTrader 8 imported then you could set up your conditions in the Market Analyzer with the Alerts.

Please visit the following links for more details:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

We offer an Ichimoku indicator in our NinjaTrader 8 library.

http://www.lizardindicators.com/indicator-library-2/ichimoku-kinko-hyo/

There is also a premium version with preconfigured market analyzer columns which expose the various trends
      • Price vs. Tenkan (Tenkan Cross): up, down
      • Price vs. Kijun (Kijun Cross): up, down
      • Tenkan vs. Kijun (Tenkan Kijun Cross): up, down, neutral
      • Price vs. Kumo: up, down
      • Price vs. Kumo midline: up, down

26 bars forward:
      • Senkou A vs. Senkou B (Senkou Cross) up, down, neutral

26 bars backwards:
      • Chikou vs. price (Momentum(26)): up, down
      • Chikou vs. Kumo (Long Term Momentum): up, down, neutral

The trend series are exposed for use with automated strategies and the market analyzer.

Attached Files

Comment

In a market analyser I am trying to build alert system which will give me a buy or sell signal when the share price cross above or below Kuomo (Kumo values is the combination of span a and span b) but the problem is in the market analyser the values shown for span a and span b for 26 period ahead ... say on 4th november it will show 30 nov value .

Can someone suggest me how do I get the current value in "Market analyser" for that particular reference point say let's say I want the exact kumo value for 4-novemeber probably which calculated 26 period back

Comment

Hello Aiyappaa,

Can you please check with the vendor if this is possible with their indicator. I tried to download the indicator to test, but it seems I would have join LizardIndicators. The vendor created the indicator and would be the best party to clarify any questions about it.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
          8 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post traderqz  
          Started by SightCareAubetter, Today, 12:50 PM
          0 responses
          1 view