Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic for NT Brokerage failed to logon after hardware update with windows

I rebuild my computer, new hardware, new windows 10

got the error message, "check your account connection settings or internet connection".... Internet connection works, account settings I checked hundred times.

The brokerage support is not very helpul, they wrote only, "we reset your account and password, it works" ....but IT DONT WORKS.

Any idea?

Hello pmmkm,

Typically there is maintenance on the weekend with most brokerage servers on Friday night and / or Saturday.
    Most brokerages will have the maintenance completed Sunday before market open. You will need to restart NinjaTrader if NinjaTrader is open during this time.

After this time, please check the most common reasons a connection is not able to connect.

The most common reasons a connection fails is due to:
    • An incorrect connection type was used
      -Please ensure the connection type is the type specified by the brokerage or data feed provider's connection guide
    • A space is included before and/or after the username and/or password.
    • The username or password has been hand typed incorrectly
      -Please try copying and pasting the username and password from the original email you have received these in, and be sure no spaces are included with the username or password.
    • The funded brokerage account is locked due to in-activity or low funds
    • The version of NinjaTrader is out of date (current versions are 8.0.19.1 and 7.0.1000.40)

If this does not correct the behavior, please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may assist during our normal support hours.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

thank you for the check list. I tried this morning again, but the same.

I use Ninjatradingbrokerage through Dorman Trading, with Rithmic. So the connection type is My Rhitmic for Ninjatradingbrokerage? ....just to confirm, there is also only Rhitmic

I did it with copy and paste, checked it twice, couldnt be a type mismatch.

The version is up to date

So the only reason what could be, that the account is locked. It was inactiv, yes, but was working before I reinstalled the complete system, and I am wondering why brokeragesupport did not tell me that it is locked? The account is waiting for further funds what is transfered but may be arriving earliest tomorrow or in 2 days.

I only want to be sure, that everything is working after the installation, so i can resume trading as soon as funds arrive.

Comment

Hello pmmkm,

Our technicians will assist once we have received your email.

Comment

.....unfortunately I don´t got any answer. Wrote two times, that it don´t works, last time yesterday. Ticket 2327814

Comment

Hello pmmkm,

May I confirm you have sent an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com as requested and not to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com?

I've viewed ticket 2327814 and I am seeing this was to brokerage support and not platform support and I am seeing that Crystal at the brokerage has responded to you multiple times.

Are you not receiving the reply emails from the brokerage?

Please check your junk mail or spam folder. Are you seeing any emails from ninjatrader in this folder?

Comment

I only got "one" message, yes from brokeragesupport, on friday the 8th. that they reset my password and that i should it try again. Answered that it don´t works and until now, nothing happened anymore.

I got one further answer with only some cryptic signs. only (redacted) nothing else inside

of course i checked the spam
              Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 11-12-2019, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Hello pmmkm,

I have removed the account password you have received from the brokerage from your post.

Please do not post any personal information such as your email, username, password, or license key publicly on the forums.

Our platform support team is willing to assist. To do so, we need you to send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. (Not to the brokerage, send this to platform support).

Comment

it was not a password or "my password" oh my god .....really I AM NOT AN IDIOT !!!!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                  Started by Rapine Heihei, Yesterday, 07:51 PM
                  1 response
                  0 likes
                  Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby