ATM strategy after reconnection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ATM strategy after reconnection

Hello! I need some help. I am using NinjaTrader with Ninjatrader Continum connection. Last weekend I had an open position (atm stratedy with a trailing stop). On Saturday the connection was lost (for several hours). After reconnection there are two issues: 1. Don't have enter position and stop loss lines on the chart 2. Trailing stop doesn't seem to move anymore.

Hello Nat11,

Thank you for the post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:Your inquiry is a bit more complex and fact-specific, so we would be unable to troubleshoot it over the forum effectively.

Please send me your log and trace files via Email so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following information in the body of the email: "2331493 ATTN Melissa" as well as a link to this forum post:
    Hello! I need some help. I am using NinjaTrader with Ninjatrader Continum connection. Last weekend I had an open position (atm stratedy with a trailing stop). On Saturday the connection was lost (for several hours). After reconnection there are two issues: 1. Don't have enter position and stop loss lines on the chart 2.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving your inquiry.

Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by Kensonprib, 04-28-2021, 10:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes