• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ChrisSch
    replied
    Hello dtl-saw,

Thank you for your note.

I am not aware of any changes that would cause this to occur on the latest version.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 2331844" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Leave a comment:

• Historical data download not working with TD Ameritrade

After installing the 8.0.19.1 64-bit upgrade to Ninja8 I'm not able to download historical data from TD Ameritrade using the Historical Data tool. The Historical Data tool freezes and is unresponsive after setting up the tool options and then clicking the download button. Once the download button is clicked the tool freezes and I don't see the text display in the bottom right corner of the tool that used to show the progress of the download. I've used this tool for years with Ninja8 & TD Ameritrade previously and have not had any problems before now. I've asked TD Ameritrade if there is anything that they've done to my account to prevent the downloading of data and they say they haven't changed anything. So, the only thing that's changed is the new Ninja8 version. I've looked at the Log and there's no info from the Historical data tool in the log.

Is there something you've changed or can you look at this from your computer and verify?
    I'm trying to download 1 week of "last" historical minute data from the current day.
    The symbol is "JPM" which is a DOW stock and which downloaded for me before on previous Ninja8 versions.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by Irukandji, Today, 04:58 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post Irukandji  
Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post fitspressoburnfat  
Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM