order cannot be replaced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order cannot be replaced

I am Using NinjaTrader8 for stocks connected to TDAmeritrade, when I place the order with ATM strategy with 1 Limit and 1 Stop it places Limit & Stop orders on the chart like it should, however when I try to move the order to change price it gives me error ""Order cannot be replaced". So the only way I figured out to do it is to cancel Limit or stop order which will cancel both orders and place new OCO order for limit & stop, but that takes time. I would like to just drag the order to adjust the order price. Why I am getting the error and is there a way to fix it?

Hello,

Thank you for your post

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2332365 ATTN: Jonathan Wullstein

Sincerely,
    Jonathan W
    NinjaTrader Platform Customer Service
    Jonathan W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Was this issue ever resolved. I am having the same problem

Comment

Hello vivekniwas,

Thank you for your post.

This issue was resolved for this user in November 2019. Could you please elaborate on the issue you are having in NinjaTrader?

As a test can you please disconnect then go to the Connections->configure->select your TD Ameritrade connection in the lower-left panel->Enable "Local OCO simulation" on the right->click Ok->reconnect and let me know if you see the same error when modifying your orders.

Also, keep in mind with this setting the OCO functionality is held locally on your PC as opposed to on TD Ameritrade servers therefore for OCO to trigger NinjaTrader needs to be open and connected to your brokerage account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, Yesterday, 09:53 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes