Autclose position flattening for Ninja/IB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autclose position flattening for Ninja/IB

I have been using something called Autoclose for Sterling Trader pro but it is no longer available. http://www.cygrouponline.com/autoclose/description.php

So i am thinking of using Ninja Trader and TWS for IB.
    Problem is i need new risk management software that autocloses/flattens on max loss per day $ and Max loss per position in $ terms.

How could i best achieve this on ninja or via IB, or would I need an app running in the background. Also max loss parameters and max position parameters (say $50 max position loss) could not be altered during the trading day.

The system basically removes the emotion of trading, how can i achieve this via ninja and IB, again would I need an app developed running between Ninja and TWS?
    Last edited by spamula; 06-05-2018, 10:53 AM.

Your best bet will be to see if these risk management settings can be applied on the brokerage side of things (within TWS or perhaps within your Interactive Brokers account settings). I would recommend reaching out to Interactive Brokers directly for questions about configuring risk management as you've described.

With that said, it would be possible to develop something like what you're looking for using custom NinjaScripts. If you're interested in developing this yourself, or finding out more information about a developer who could program this for you, please contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we can provide you with specific information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
    Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ScottWalsh