Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Cumulative Delta

Hello

How do I plot the Daily Cumulative Delta, using DAILY bars? If I plot this using say 10 min data, then change it to Daily, my chart implodes, changes the width or the candle stick bars, converts lines to candles etc, and cannot be reverted by choosing 1 min bars again...

I'm basically looking for bars (one for every day obviously) that can either be positive or negative, depending on the final delta for that day. Color coding would also be a plus (red for neg, green for pos delta for the day).

Thank you.

Hello StockTrader88,

Thank you for your post. The Cumulative Delta is able to be plotted with Daily bars. When switching the chart types, this causes the chart Data Series settings to revert to default, so likely this is occurring when the daily chart is switched.

To save these items, right click on the chart > Select Data Series. Make any needed changes to the chart type and style > select the lower right "preset day > save"

Repeat for the minute chart as well. Once compete, the custom setting should remain when switching chart types.

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by mattbsea, Today, 05:44 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post mattbsea  
    Started by RideMe, 04-07-2024, 04:54 PM
    6 responses