Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City Index Instruments

Hi,

Is there a list of default (so as per first install) instruments mapped to the corresponding city index instruments? Or is here a simple way to extract this from Ninjatrader?

I know you had a pdf of commissions for fxcm which showed available instruments, but I can’t find anything for city index.

I know for example nt doesn’t support cfd’s on futures.

Thanks

There is no 'list' per se, however, the most popular currency pairs are built into the platform by default and will work 'out of the box' with a CityIndex connection. If you want to know more about what instruments you have permission to view and trade, or more about your commissions, please contact your broker directly.

There are also dozens of built in CFDs in NinjaTrader, however, it looks like only certain CFDs are configured for use with CityIndex (FOREX.com). From what I can tell, currency pair CFDs are mapped, but no futures CFDs are mapped. Again, you'll want to contact your broker for information regarding what you can and cannot trade with your CityIndex account within NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by traderqz, Today, 09:44 AM
    1 response
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post traderqz  
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes