Bitmex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitmex

Bitmex worked well for me on nt8, but every now and then data feed will mess up and give me different prices on different time frames... it gets even more screwed up when i try to reload historical data... now i can't get it to even feed me the data properly.... any plans to actually have it function well with bitmex, or am i wasting my time thinking i will be able to use nt8 for bitmex... feels like a waste since i bought a lifetime license and can't seem to use nt8 properly with bitmex or as well as the basic free tradingview for bitcoin. Btw i love nt8, just would be wonderful if i'd be able to get it to be reliable for bitcoin and i wish i would be able to trade with it on bitmex, but i've given up hope on that aspect. Any suggestions

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users.

Thanks
    Last edited by xphix; 06-07-2018, 08:10 AM.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.0)

When I connect to BitMEX, I can only get BitMEX futures instruments to work (LTC 06-18, for example). The XBTUSD stock doesn't seem functional at all. I'll see what I can find out from BitMEX about this behavior. Please clarify - the XBTUSD was working without issue previously?

May I confirm that you're connected to only BitMEX? Or do you have additional connections?

In the latest release of NinjaTrader, a GDAX adapter was introduced. If you're running the latest version of NinjaTrader 8 you should be able to configure and connect to GDAX to receive CryptoCurrency asset class data.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post junkone
    by junkone

Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
    12 responses
    0 likes