Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Freedom of movement

Hello

First of all, thanks for a great product.

Here is something I that I think would make NT8 A LOT better from a charting perspective...

Currently, when you "move around" a chart, you have some degrees of freedom (adjust the axes etc). But you cannot "grab" the chart and put it in an exact position of choice in its window. I work a lot with charts, and the flexibility to put the price series in an exact position, the way you are able to do on some platforms (not NT8), is extremely valuable. Say you work with two overlapping charts in one, and you want to adjust the position of one of them, the only way to currently do this is would be to start playing with the scales (automatic on/off, x and y). This is a cumbersome and unprecise workaround to generate a chart with the exact layout you need (which you often do not end up with anyway despite this "charting massage"). Why not give the user complete freedom instead by letting him/her grab one of the time series and simply move it?

This sounds like a minor detail, and I am by no means minimizing the fact that it would take some work, but for many of us, it would make a tremendous difference.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by StockTrader88; 06-11-2018, 01:33 AM.

Hello StockTrader88,

Thank you for your note.

I have submitted your feedback to our development team as a feature request to be considered in an upcoming release of NinjaTrader. I will follow up with a unique tracking ID when it has been made available.

Please let us know if we may provide further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Brevo
    by Brevo

Started by aussugardefender, Today, 01:07 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes